Monday, July 18, 2011

Au Naturel

Well, the first half of 2011 has been one of new opportunities, experiences, being busy, working hard, building relationships and continuing to shape the course of my career.
As far as University goes, I tried to push myself this semester, not just to get better grades, but to create work I am proud of and that reflects me!
Thank-you to everyone who helped me achieve this, especially my gorgeous models for been so patient with me- Kaitlin, Brigid, Esther, Sophie and Suzi. We had lots of fun and you're all just wonderful!
These are the final photographs I submitted for my natural lighting brief. I will show you some more photos from the separate shoots over the next few weeks! I also have lots more stored up to show you, since I've had a huge break between posts... Lots to look forward to!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

No comments:

Post a Comment