Monday, September 26, 2011

Auckland Photographer Assistant- Lucy Rice

The other day I assisted on a beautiful fashion shoot with the lovely photographer Lucy Rice. There were some gorgeous outfits from mother and daughter duo Vintage Rose, they sell a lot online so you should definitely check them out! The shoot was out at Bethells Beach, and typical New Zealand weather delivered rain/hail/sun throughout the day, but we managed to chase the sunlight and Lucy took some gorgeous photographs which you can see here. These are just a few quick behind the scenes snaps I took.

P.S. More NZ Fashion Week splendor to come, I know there is plenty to see with the big four NY, London, Milan and Paris fashion weeks happening and upcoming all over the blogs but I have a tad more NZFW I think you'll love! See you soon :)

LucyRice-1
LucyRice-3
LucyRice-5
LucyRice-6
LucyRice-10

No comments:

Post a Comment