Sunday, October 9, 2011

Svelte- Studio Photography

Last Semester in my Studio class we had to create a series of work about anything we wanted using studio lighting (artificial, constructed light). I decided to do a sort of beauty look-book which I named Svelte. I had three "looks"- evening, natural/daytime and retro/pin-up girl. I styled, 'make-uped', photographed, edited and designed the whole thing myself and had it printed and bound professionally. It was an exciting process where I learned lots. I've been thinking about doing a proper make-up course to up my skills a bit, which would be very handy for photo-shoots. Something to consider? These are a few pages from 'Svelte'.

SVELTE-1
SVELTE-3
SVELTE-5
SVELTE-7
SVELTE-8&9
SVELTE-10
SVELTE-11
SVELTE-12&13

On another note I am quite enjoying the excitement the Rugby World Cup has brought to Auckland and... Go the All Blacks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment