Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy New Year!- 2012

Hello! Just popping in to say hi and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year. I just got back from a nice holiday on the Gold Coast in Australia, it was so sunny and beautiful over there. New Zealand has a bit of catching up to do! January is in full swing now and so is wedding season. I have been busy shooting and editing with Kate and have some exciting weddings coming up. Also I am determined this year to be more consistent with this blog and I still have quite a bit of work on the back-burner to show you. Exciting and busy times! This is a photo of me from a fun, unexpected shoot Kate and I did just before Christmas. You can read about this and see more photos here.

Screen shot 2012-01-18 at 9.42.48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment